Monday, February 14, 2011

Welcome to my world :)

So yeah , first, Salam to all readers . It's been a week since I last updating my blog (I guess) . There's nothing much to talk about . Hmm, anyone interested in discussing about something cool/awesome ? If anyone of you do, let's go babeyh :D Ahahaha, I'll give my opinion about .... hmm .

I know, not many of us blogging right ? Sooooooo , okay . I shall start writing ? I mean blogging (kut) ?

About Blog .

Blog ain't the place for WE to curse people or something . It's also not the place for us to write about ROMANCE (it's too open, en? unless it is set private or what) For me, blog is about our life, I mean like telling our stories about we do everyday OR sharing stories about our favorite discussion (cam I like to share infos about my favorite football team etc. this is my favorite team below) okay, enough for today, CIAO



      
Yeah!! ManUtd for life! This photo was taken when they cam to Malaysia in the year, 2009 .



                                                                         REDDEVILSFORLIFE :)

No comments:

Post a Comment